Author Topic: Question on tagging  (Read 3209 times)

Offline harley_jeff

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Question on tagging
« on: February 04, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
I am trying to display only tagged images after the inital tagging of keeper images.  I am using a Mac Book Pro.  On page 13 of the user manual under Tagging, it says that the apple key will select all tagged images. F3 will filter the view to show Tagged Images only.  When I press F3, it adjusys the speaker volume on the computer.  Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help or clarification.

Jeff

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Question on tagging
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »
Jeff,

I am trying to display only tagged images after the inital tagging of keeper images.  I am using a Mac Book Pro.  On page 13 of the user manual under Tagging, it says that the apple key will select all tagged images. F3 will filter the view to show Tagged Images only.  When I press F3, it adjusys the speaker volume on the computer.  Am I missing something?

Command-T will select tagged photos (Apple-T if you prefer.)
The other keys will only work if you go into your Keyboard preferences (System Preferences->Keyboard & Mouse) and check the checkbox that reads "Use the F1-F12 keys to control software features."  Otherwise you'll need to hold down the "fn" key in the lower left corner of your keyboard when you press the function keys.

HTH,

-Kirk