Author Topic: Select images won't drag from PM5 to LR CC  (Read 3119 times)

Offline craig pulsifer

• View Profile
Select images won't drag from PM5 to LR CC
« on: December 08, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »
Hey Kirk,

Long time no hear... I just updated to OS X 10.10.5 today and find that I can no longer drag select files from PM directly into Lightroom CC.  Where once they would come in pre-checked and ready for import, I now have to manually recheck the selects I am after from a complete array of image files that are presented in LR.  Not a big deal with small jobs, but for larger gigs this will be a pain.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Craig
OSX 10.10.5, MBP, 2.6GHz i7, 16 Mb
PM 5.0 build 16960 (6ba2289)
LR CC 20125 1.1

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Select images won't drag from PM5 to LR CC
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 06:13:15 PM »
Craig,

Long time no hear... I just updated to OS X 10.10.5 today and find that I can no longer drag select files from PM directly into Lightroom CC.  Where once they would come in pre-checked and ready for import, I now have to manually recheck the selects I am after from a complete array of image files that are presented in LR.  Not a big deal with small jobs, but for larger gigs this will be a pain.  Any thoughts?

What happens if you drag and drop from the Finder instead?  Does LR still misbehave?

-Kirk

Offline craig pulsifer

• View Profile
Re: Select images won't drag from PM5 to LR CC
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 03:13:01 AM »
Good call, Kirk. It does work when dragging from Finder - and it worked ok just now with PM with files on my local drive. I'm thinking the problem may be that I was dragging files across the network from a live Dropbox folder. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep you posted if I see more of the same.
Cheers,
~ Craig