We have a new updated build that solves a number of issues present in the 16765 build. Please see below for release notes.
• Fixed error occurring after pincode submit when trying to connect with 500px Uploader.
• Fixed an error with loading ICC profiles that were malformed.
• Fixed a bug with the background image container being resized when the Image Scaling option is set to None. (PMSlideShow exporter template)
• Fixed issue when saving from various dialogs (IPTC Info, IPTC Stationery Pad) where one couldn’t pick a filename correctly and no error would be reported.
• Fixed an issue when emailing photos via Apple Mail when not reviewing the message before sending. NOTE: the message will still be visible but will send once it is composed. This is a bug in Apple Mail. Photo Mechanic is specifically telling Apple Mail to keep the message hidden.
• Image Capture configuration is no longer possible so Photo Mechanic will offer to show a tutorial web page that will show you how to configure Image Capture manually.
• The Edit Photos command on the Image menu now gathers up selected images based on the editor used to edit them rather than gathering selected images by their file type. This should help keep images of differing types (JPEGs, NEFs, CR2s) together when they’re all set to be edited by the same editor application.
• Fixed an issue that would keep left mouse clicks on color class widgets from activating the color class contextual popup menu on Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan.)