Author Topic: UPLOADING FOR PHOTOSHELTER  (Read 6374 times)

Offline Caio Garcia

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Caio Guatelli
UPLOADING FOR PHOTOSHELTER
« on: January 09, 2016, 01:11:18 AM »
Hi.
Since the last update, I have been having trouble to load galleries (folders with image files) with Photomechanic's upload tool for my Photoshelter account (menu>file>upload>upload>Photoshelter Uploader).
The uploader finds the galleries when they are listed in the first level of Photoshelter's archive system. But when the galleries are inside a collection (a folder to organize other folders), Photomechanic's uploader does not show any gallery. It shows only higher level's collections but the higher level's galleries are hidden or the system just can not load them.
I appreciate if you could help me solve this issue.
Thank you!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: UPLOADING FOR PHOTOSHELTER
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 03:32:01 PM »
Caio,

Since the last update, I have been having trouble to load galleries (folders with image files) with Photomechanic's upload tool for my Photoshelter account (menu>file>upload>upload>Photoshelter Uploader).
The uploader finds the galleries when they are listed in the first level of Photoshelter's archive system. But when the galleries are inside a collection (a folder to organize other folders), Photomechanic's uploader does not show any gallery. It shows only higher level's collections but the higher level's galleries are hidden or the system just can not load them.

Download and install the previous update.  http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=10003.0

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Kirk

Offline Caio Garcia

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Caio Guatelli
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:30:28 AM »
Thank you Kirk.
And I forgot to say that I'm running Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 16960 (6ba2289) and I run Mac OS X 10.11.2 (15C50) on my Intel-based Mac.
I will install the previous version.
Thank you!!!

Offline hicksphoto6

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 02:28:21 PM »
There is a Kirk response somewhere (I can't seem to find it now) dated around the 10th Dec, 2015 saying there would be a fix for the Photoshelter (in PM) uploader issues, namely the "authentication error", which is my current issue with PM 5... I use PM 4.6 right now on my older Windows 7 machine and it's fine, but I need to use PM 5 on a windows 10 machine soon, and wondering if this is something that might actually be fixed in the near future... sorry for sending the same question, but I can't find any answer to this on the forum.  Thanks. 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 02:54:29 PM »
Download and install the previous update.  http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=10003.0

-Kirk

Offline golfbug72

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 08:33:28 AM »
Hi Kirk,
Any idea when this will be fixed as the roll-back not working for me presently and is a real pain

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »
Any idea when this will be fixed as the roll-back not working for me presently and is a real pain

I don't see how that could be possible.  How did you do this "roll-back"?

-Kirk