Author Topic: PM5 File Uploader (Zenfolio Gallery View Options?)  (Read 3648 times)

Offline calfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM5 File Uploader (Zenfolio Gallery View Options?)
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:54:57 PM »
Having just upgraded from PM5 R16960 to R17146 I noticed a change in the File Uploader dialogue box when connecting to Zenfolio.

Prior to R16960 and returning in R17146 when connected to Zenfolio, the “Gallery:” option when clicked shows a PopUp list of my existing Galleries to upload to - As it's always been...

In version R16960 when connected it showed a Hierarchical paneled view which I quickly found to be much easier to navigate – at least for me and with my (100+) Zenfolio galleries.

Was this Hierarchical view a one time thing, limited to R16960 or could it perhaps be a preferences option in future releases?

Or has Zenfolio possibly made a change that makes the Hierarchical paneled view unworkable in the latest version of PM5?

I didn’t see anything mentioned about this in the release notes other than fixing a problem in the Zenfolio upload template – For me the Hierarchical view wasn’t a problem at all if that’s what it was.

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM5 File Uploader (Zenfolio Gallery View Options?)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »
Having just upgraded from PM5 R16960 to R17146 I noticed a change in the File Uploader dialogue box when connecting to Zenfolio.

Prior to R16960 and returning in R17146 when connected to Zenfolio, the “Gallery:” option when clicked shows a PopUp list of my existing Galleries to upload to - As it's always been...

In version R16960 when connected it showed a Hierarchical paneled view which I quickly found to be much easier to navigate – at least for me and with my (100+) Zenfolio galleries.

Was this Hierarchical view a one time thing, limited to R16960 or could it perhaps be a preferences option in future releases?

It was unintentionally released.  It was removed.  The updated template will be a PM6 feature.

-Kirk