Author Topic: communications tools  (Read 5297 times)

Offline jhart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
communications tools
« on: February 15, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »
I see Photomechanics as a communications tool and am using more features all the time.  I do have a problem with the web gallery though and would like to see a professional design and the ability to put more written info on the pages including my name, copyright and contact info.  It woulod also be nice to make a web gallery with the meta data intact so people who take photos from the gallery know where they came from.  Photoshop does a good job with the design but I find I have to keep going into bridge to make my web galleries to send to my clients and it strips the meta data.  Please help me with this in the next version.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: communications tools
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »
I see Photomechanics as a communications tool and am using more features all the time.  I do have a problem with the web gallery though and would like to see a professional design and the ability to put more written info on the pages including my name, copyright and contact info.  It woulod also be nice to make a web gallery with the meta data intact so people who take photos from the gallery know where they came from.  Photoshop does a good job with the design but I find I have to keep going into bridge to make my web galleries to send to my clients and it strips the meta data.  Please help me with this in the next version.

The 4.5 release will have a new HTML exporter that can use custom templates.

-Kirk