We have a new updated build that solves a number of issues present in the 17146 build. Please see below for release notes.
Version 5.0 Build 17338
• Fixed several problems with the PhotoShelter upload template present in build 17146. The various “If file already exists on server” options all work correctly now. Fixed an issue with creating Collections/Galleries when none had been created (a new account). Fixed an issue where the “Make Images Publicly Searchable” would not take effect properly.
• Fixed a problem for all uploader templates where bringing up the Upload dialog while an upload was in progress could interrupt the transmission of the files in the queue.
• Updated ISO calculations for Nikon D5 to expand to Hi 5 (3,276,800) and show typical Lo ISO values rounded to 64 and 80 rather than calculated values.
• Fixed a problem in the Export/Import system when Live Ingest settings were not present but were chosen for Export. Now the option to Export Live Ingest settings when they don’t exist is not offered for selection.
• Added support for the Canon EOS 80D camera.
• Added FujiFilm maker note parsing; added lens model to main Exif; added landscape and bulb exposure program values.
• Fixed a problem with Export snapshots not restoring the export path.
• Updated to latest DFStudio Link upload template.
• Fixed a problem in the Structured Keywords Panel where navigating a search and then double-clicking on the result would not apply the correct path.
• Page margins set in the Page Setup dialog are now saved and restored.
• Sidebar items from the Finder now show up in the Navigator on Mac OS X versions 10.6-10.11.