Author Topic: Registering PM everytime I start up  (Read 1737 times)

Offline mitchellgunn

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Registering PM everytime I start up
« on: April 19, 2016, 07:57:01 AM »
Hi Guys

I am running PM Ver: 5.0 Build 17338 on my Windows Surface Pro3 operating on Windows 10.
All was fine until last week and now every time I open up PM I have a window pop up saying I need to register or purchase the product. It activates ok with my activation code, but I fear that someday I will be on assignment in a remote location without a live connection and will not be able to activate the software. Is there some setting I need to adjust so that I do not have to activate the software each time I use it?

Cheers
Mitch

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Registering PM everytime I start up
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 09:57:07 AM »
Mitch,

I am running PM Ver: 5.0 Build 17338 on my Windows Surface Pro3 operating on Windows 10.
All was fine until last week and now every time I open up PM I have a window pop up saying I need to register or purchase the product. It activates ok with my activation code, but I fear that someday I will be on assignment in a remote location without a live connection and will not be able to activate the software. Is there some setting I need to adjust so that I do not have to activate the software each time I use it?

For this sort of problem I suggest getting interactive support via our support technicians.

http://www.camerabits.com/support/

-Kirk