Author Topic: Contact sheet images not showing  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Contact sheet images not showing
« on: April 24, 2016, 03:31:21 AM »
I have PM5 build 17338 (df27633). Recently upgraded to Windows 10, bad move, and experienced crashes freezes etc. 4 Gb memory and plenty of hard drive space.

Created new profile in Windows 10 as original was corrupt however now when I opn PM in new profile some, not all, of the images in contact sheet are greyed out. File name is there along the bottom but cannot see the images. Tried clicking on the blank images but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
Re: Contact sheet images not showing
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 12:39:45 PM »
Perhaps your new profile does not have enough rights to view those images? What happens if you try to open them in explorer?
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Re: Contact sheet images not showing
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 12:14:13 AM »
Pretty sure that you are on the right track Hayo, when I click on greyed out image nothing happens.

I have also had other odd things happens which are too numerous to mention. I have just performed another backup and will try re installing Win 10. If that fails I will have to perform a clean install and re load PM5 plus Photoshop, Outlook, etc etc etc.

It's a real pain and lots of users are complaining loudly to Microsoft who are not really doing anything.

Thanks for the suggestion.