Author Topic: Printing contact sheets withPM  (Read 3211 times)

Offline flashpix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Printing contact sheets withPM
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:35:51 PM »
I am having trouble printing out contact sheets w PM 4.3.3.3.  Windows XP, Canon i9900.  Contact sheets print out with black lines around image, file names print but NO IMAGE.  This is the first time I've encountered this trying to print contacts.  I have tried reducing the size of the JPGS to under 1 Mb each, but no luck--just outlined boxes where the image should be.  Veryt frustrating.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Printing contact sheets withPM
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 04:11:40 PM »
I am having trouble printing out contact sheets w PM 4.3.3.3.  Windows XP, Canon i9900.  Contact sheets print out with black lines around image, file names print but NO IMAGE.  This is the first time I've encountered this trying to print contacts.  I have tried reducing the size of the JPGS to under 1 Mb each, but no luck--just outlined boxes where the image should be.  Veryt frustrating.

Did you change the printer driver recently?
Have you tried restarting your computer?  While it shouldn't be necessary on modern operating systems, it sometimes helps.

Basically I'd say that something has changed regarding your printer/driver/OS since you say that you haven't had this problem before and I know that the printing code in Photo Mechanic hasn't changed in nearly a year.

HTH,

-Kirk