Author Topic: Image Supplier Image ID variable incorrect  (Read 2765 times)

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
Image Supplier Image ID variable incorrect
« on: August 14, 2016, 08:37:52 AM »
The variable name retrieved for this field when selecting from the image variables list(clicking 'Variables...' button) is incorrect. The two options shown are {imagesupplierid} and {isid}. Both variables yield no result. The correct variable names, as shown in the User Guide, are {imagesupplierimageid} and {isii}.

Dave Roth

Offline Bob Russell

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Image Supplier Image ID variable incorrect
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 01:08:01 PM »
Hello David,

I was able to test the 4 variables, {imagesupplierid}, {isid} and {imagesupplierimageid}, {isii}, in PM 5 build 17671.  All 4 variables return the correct field info, on my Mavericks iMac. I will test this on the newer Mac OSes to see if I am able to recreate your problem with the Image Supplier ID variables. I have attached my sample jpeg used to identify Photo Mechanic IPTC/XMP dialog field contents. Try this file on your machine to see if the Image Supplier ID variables return : PM 5 Image Supplier ID bus#.

--Bob

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:03:19 PM »
I forgot to mention this when I posted. I am using PM build 17671 on Windows 10 (not yet updated).

DR

Offline David Roth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 05:33:43 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. I think I may have gotten the two variables interchanged.

Dave Roth