Author Topic: Contact Sheet Refresh/Update  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Florian

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • BellaEva Photography
Contact Sheet Refresh/Update
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to automatically update/refresh the images shown in the contact sheet after files were reclassified (e.g. different star rating or color applied) so it only shows the filter criteria set.

E.g. I've set the filter to only show images with 3 star ratings and then mark some with only 2 stars. At the moment I have to press F5 to refresh, so they are not in the collection anymore.

Thanks,
Florian.
BellaEva Photography - Because Life is Beautiful
www.bellaevaphotography.com

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact Sheet Refresh/Update
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:37:30 AM »
Florian,

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to automatically update/refresh the images shown in the contact sheet after files were reclassified (e.g. different star rating or color applied) so it only shows the filter criteria set.

No.  And this is by design.  F5 is what you should use to refresh the display.

-Kirk

Offline Florian

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • BellaEva Photography
Re: Contact Sheet Refresh/Update
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:47:01 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I was actually using F5, but I was wondering if I just missed an option to switch in on in the settings. I understand why it makes sense under some circumstances that the images don't "disappear" in the collection. When I'm reaching the final number of images, it would helpful to have a possibility to switch it on, so the number of images in the final selection becomes visible.
BellaEva Photography - Because Life is Beautiful
www.bellaevaphotography.com