Author Topic: Keyboard shortcut for selecting 'All' in the toolbar (note: not the same as F1)  (Read 1633 times)

Offline imagei

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Is there a keyboard shortcut to 'view all tagged, untagged, selected and unselected' images? That is, how to undo the effect of 'View Selected' (F2), 'View Tagged' (F3) or 'View Untagged' (F4)? Pressing F1 also clears star rating and colour code filters.
The only way I know of is to click on the toolbar 'view' dropdown (the one with 'All', 'Selected', 'Tagged' and 'Untagged' options) and select 'All' but is there a shortcut for that?

What I'm looking for is an ability to press, say, F2 to view only selected photos, do with them what I need and then go back to the previous listing (both selected and unselected photos), preserving the star and colour code filters.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Is there a keyboard shortcut to 'view all tagged, untagged, selected and unselected' images? That is, how to undo the effect of 'View Selected' (F2), 'View Tagged' (F3) or 'View Untagged' (F4)? Pressing F1 also clears star rating and colour code filters.
The only way I know of is to click on the toolbar 'view' dropdown (the one with 'All', 'Selected', 'Tagged' and 'Untagged' options) and select 'All' but is there a shortcut for that?

What I'm looking for is an ability to press, say, F2 to view only selected photos, do with them what I need and then go back to the previous listing (both selected and unselected photos), preserving the star and colour code filters.

No.  The View All (F1) intentionally turns all filtering off.  Otherwise it could not be showing all images.

There is no shortcut for the view popup menu in the toolbar.

-Kirk