Author Topic: Voice tag icons and handling  (Read 3713 times)

Offline neil@dg28.com

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Voice tag icons and handling
« on: September 05, 2016, 08:41:10 AM »
Is there any way that the size and positioning of the voice tag icons could be changed or at least be an option to have them bigger and have the placement variable?

I would also like there to be an option to not automatically open the WAV or other attached audio file in Photoshop when you open the raw or jpeg file to which the audio file is attached. If I open half a dozen images with voice tags it creates an extra six "images" in photoshop and opens the timeline in the window.

Thanks

Neil

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Voice tag icons and handling
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:32:26 PM »
Neil,

Is there any way that the size and positioning of the voice tag icons could be changed or at least be an option to have them bigger and have the placement variable?

There is currently no way as a user to change the size/position of the audio icon on the thumbnails or previews.

I would also like there to be an option to not automatically open the WAV or other attached audio file in Photoshop when you open the raw or jpeg file to which the audio file is attached. If I open half a dozen images with voice tags it creates an extra six "images" in photoshop and opens the timeline in the window.

How is it that you're opening the images for editing?  Drag and drop?  Or one of the "Edit" commands?

-Kirk

Offline fotograhn

• View Profile
Re: Voice tag icons and handling
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 01:30:17 AM »
Yeah, with regard to the first half of the request, I also wish that the voice tag could become more prominent in some cases. This would contribute to an even faster workflow, especially when quickly looking for the only picture in a long series that has the voice recording. I copy that!