Author Topic: Menu bar not staying attached to toolbar 4.4.3.3  (Read 1546 times)

Offline dwbfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Menu bar not staying attached to toolbar 4.4.3.3
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:34:47 PM »
Yes, I know it's an old version, but hopefully that isn't the cause of the problem. I initially used it with WinXP, and currently have Win7.

The change to 7 was made last summer, and all has been well, until lately. The menu bar will not stay attached (docked) to the toolbar; it shows up in the upper right area of the screen. I can drag it over and it attaches, but may not be there next time I open PM.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Menu bar not staying attached to toolbar 4.4.3.3
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »
Yes, I know it's an old version, but hopefully that isn't the cause of the problem. I initially used it with WinXP, and currently have Win7.

The change to 7 was made last summer, and all has been well, until lately. The menu bar will not stay attached (docked) to the toolbar; it shows up in the upper right area of the screen. I can drag it over and it attaches, but may not be there next time I open PM.

You can try holding down the Shift key while PM launches (this should reset the workspace to defaults).  Yes, your version is very old and is not fully compatible with Windows 7.  It is also no longer supported for updates by us.

HTH,

-Kirk