Author Topic: Time to buy! Two Questions: Sierra and discount codes.  (Read 3397 times)

Offline ucs308

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Time to buy! Two Questions: Sierra and discount codes.
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:14:45 AM »
I am ready to buy PhotoMechanic and wondered what the status of Sierra support is before I install the PhotoMechanic on my travelling laptop (trial was done on my main desktop machine which has El Capitan installed).

I also wanted to know if there are any active discount codes. I found a few but they are all expired.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Time to buy! Two Questions: Sierra and discount codes.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »
I am ready to buy PhotoMechanic and wondered what the status of Sierra support is before I install the PhotoMechanic on my travelling laptop (trial was done on my main desktop machine which has El Capitan installed).

Fully supported, though that doesn't mean that macOS Sierra doesn't have bugs or that PM will have no problems of any kind on the new OS.  What supported means is that we've tested PM on macOS Sierra, it is working well, and that if any problems do crop up, we'll be fixing them straight away.

I also wanted to know if there are any active discount codes. I found a few but they are all expired.

I do not know, but you can contact the sales office to inquire.  +1 503.547.2800

-Kirk

Offline ucs308

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Time to buy! Two Questions: Sierra and discount codes.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »
Thank-you.