Author Topic: Autocomplete and caption field  (Read 3028 times)

Offline clem67

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Autocomplete and caption field
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:51:47 PM »
Hi :)

i was in a motorsport event this weekend with my collegues.
We use the autocomplete to set the captions, but sometimes, we have some drivers with the same name.
I saw on their computers (mac) that they have a list with the different possibilities (list with all the drivers who have the same name)
But, unfortunately, it seens to not working on PC. Only the first proposition is shown.
Is there a checkbox to check, or something like that ? Or maybe that's a new feature to do ?

Tell me if you need more informations.

Thanks
Clement

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Autocomplete and caption field
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 01:04:40 AM »
Clement,

i was in a motorsport event this weekend with my collegues.
We use the autocomplete to set the captions, but sometimes, we have some drivers with the same name.
I saw on their computers (mac) that they have a list with the different possibilities (list with all the drivers who have the same name)
But, unfortunately, it seens to not working on PC. Only the first proposition is shown.
Is there a checkbox to check, or something like that ? Or maybe that's a new feature to do ?

The Windows version does not offer exactly the same Autocomplete features that the Mac OS X version does.

-Kirk

Offline clem67

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 06:23:12 AM »
Thanks, and do you think this feature could be available in the windows version ?
thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 11:42:13 PM »
Thanks, and do you think this feature could be available in the windows version ?

We have no plans to change how Autocomplete works in either platform at this time.

-Kirk