Author Topic: Importing into LR after culling in PM on Windows 7  (Read 2212 times)

Offline SkipsPics

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Importing into LR after culling in PM on Windows 7
« on: October 16, 2016, 09:29:41 PM »
I am having an interesting issue.  I go through and star the photos I want edit in LR.  After that I select those and go to edit (which is currently set to LR).  This opens LR and shows all of the photos in the file but only one is ever highlighted to import instead of all of them that were selected.

I also have a MacBook Pro but do not have the same issue on that computer.  The settings are identical on both but for some reason on the PC only it will only ever select one photo to import.  I have tried several times with several different number of photos but every time it only tries to import one shot and as you can imagine it's getting very frustrating.

I hope I explained the problem so that you all can understand.

Thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Importing into LR after culling in PM on Windows 7
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:01:41 AM »
I am having an interesting issue.  I go through and star the photos I want edit in LR.  After that I select those and go to edit (which is currently set to LR).  This opens LR and shows all of the photos in the file but only one is ever highlighted to import instead of all of them that were selected.

I also have a MacBook Pro but do not have the same issue on that computer.  The settings are identical on both but for some reason on the PC only it will only ever select one photo to import.  I have tried several times with several different number of photos but every time it only tries to import one shot and as you can imagine it's getting very frustrating.

Lightroom does not work well as an "editor" from PM.  Drag and drop of your selected images to Lr seems to work best.

HTH,

-Kirk