Author Topic: Structured keywords window closing by itself  (Read 2585 times)

Offline damonlynch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Structured keywords window closing by itself
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:40:44 PM »
On Windows build 17719, on Windows 10 anniversary edition, selecting text in the Find text entry field in the Structured keywords window can cause the window to instantly close, causing the loss of whatever keywords had been added in the window's Collection text entry field. It's highly annoying. Fortunately the entire application doesn't crash.

I can replicate this on my desktop computer, but not my laptop, although they are both running the same operating system and same version of the application.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Structured keywords window closing by itself
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 11:21:58 PM »
On Windows build 17719, on Windows 10 anniversary edition, selecting text in the Find text entry field in the Structured keywords window can cause the window to instantly close, causing the loss of whatever keywords had been added in the window's Collection text entry field. It's highly annoying. Fortunately the entire application doesn't crash.

I can replicate this on my desktop computer, but not my laptop, although they are both running the same operating system and same version of the application.

If you can come up with a set of steps that reproduces the problem, I'll do my best to fix it.

-Kirk