Author Topic: Sending all images to lightroom for edit / not all images are uploading  (Read 4151 times)

Offline ashley taylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hey, Camera Bits Forum!

I am a new member, and am just beginning to use this software. It's amazing and fairly intuitive, however, I am having an issue with my export into Lightroom for editing.

I am selecting all images, and somehow, only one image is making it into lightroom.

Any help would be wonderful! Thank you in advance! Screenshots attached.

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
Re: Sending all images to lightroom for edit / not all images are uploading
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 10:19:28 AM »
I am selecting all images, and somehow, only one image is making it into lightroom.

Hi Ashley,

We're not exactly sure why this happens. It works for some folks and not for others. It seems Lightroom changes how they handle file imports fairly often. Currently the most effective workaround is when you have the images highlighted, drag them to the Lightroom app, and they seem to open reliably that way.

On an unrelated note, it looks like you might be on a Retina display. If so, we suggest trying these settings

Preferences > Contact Sheet > High DPI Display Quality: Set to "best"
Preferences > Preview > High DPI Display Quality: Set to "best"

I hope the workaround helps you.

Mick
Mick O
Camera Bits

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
Re: Sending all images to lightroom for edit / not all images are uploading
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 10:46:08 AM »
One other thing you might try to get all your images to open properly in Lightroom is the setting under

Prefs > Launching > When in Raw+JPEG mode, editing a photo will:

Make sure "Edit the RAW photo" is checked.  This can sometimes help, if it is not already set.

Mick O
Camera Bits