Author Topic: Using Lightzone as external editor  (Read 2191 times)

Offline eja

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Using Lightzone as external editor
« on: December 20, 2016, 11:09:08 AM »
I set up Lightzone as an external editor in prefs.  I select a couple of photos to edit in lightzone and I am only able to get one photo out of selection to open up in LZ.  I am selected the option of "editing selected images".  I have a request in with LZ also because I'm not sure it's  an issue with them or PM.

Thanks

macbook air 11"
os 10.11.4
pm  hoto Mechanic Version 5.0, build 17719 (c8049ca)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Using Lightzone as external editor
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 11:30:56 AM »
I set up Lightzone as an external editor in prefs.  I select a couple of photos to edit in lightzone and I am only able to get one photo out of selection to open up in LZ.  I am selected the option of "editing selected images".  I have a request in with LZ also because I'm not sure it's  an issue with them or PM.

I can assure you that PM is sending selected photos off to Lightzone.  It is Lightzone's job to accept all files sent to it.  You can verify that Lightzone is not handling things properly by selecting your photos in the Finder and then using the "Open with" contextual menu and choosing Lightzone from the menu.  If it opens the selected images, I would be surprised.  I Lightzone to only open one image.  This may just be an inherent limitation of Lightzone.  NOTE: I have no experience with Lightzone.

-Kirk