Author Topic: Corrupted Preview  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Kevin M. Cox

• PM 6 (6890) | macOS 14.3
    • View Profile
    • Kevin M. Cox | Photojournalist
Corrupted Preview
« on: March 06, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
Hey guys, has anyone seen this before? I have a single photo from a recent shoot that is displaying weird in preview mode. It opens and appears fine in Photoshop. See the attached photos for what is happening.

If I have the thumbnail bar visible at the bottom of the frame the preview is fine. If the thumbnail bar is hidden for a larger preview (which is how I always work) the preview image appears corrupted.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kevin M. Cox | Photojournalist
https://www.instagram.com/kevin.m.cox/

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Corrupted Preview
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:58:27 AM »
Kevin,

Hey guys, has anyone seen this before? I have a single photo from a recent shoot that is displaying weird in preview mode. It opens and appears fine in Photoshop. See the attached photos for what is happening.

If I have the thumbnail bar visible at the bottom of the frame the preview is fine. If the thumbnail bar is hidden for a larger preview (which is how I always work) the preview image appears corrupted.

I have not seen that before.  Does this happen with only this one image?  Can you send us the image?

-Kirk

Offline Kevin M. Cox

• PM 6 (6890) | macOS 14.3
    • View Profile
    • Kevin M. Cox | Photojournalist
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »
Hey Kirk, it is only this one single image out of the 200 I shot at the game. I have never seen it happen before. I'd be happy to send over the image, just let me know where to send it.
Kevin M. Cox | Photojournalist
https://www.instagram.com/kevin.m.cox/

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
Kevin,

Hey Kirk, it is only this one single image out of the 200 I shot at the game. I have never seen it happen before. I'd be happy to send over the image, just let me know where to send it.

Send me a private message and I'll give you the server details.

Thanks,

-Kirk