Author Topic: Print...via Epson Print Layout  (Read 3760 times)

Offline bluesnappa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Print...via Epson Print Layout
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:27:28 AM »
The new Epson Print Layout is a smart way to print and it does a great job with the correct profile. Is there any way to select a file within PM and get it to open in Epson Print Layout automatically? Yes I can have both programmes running and drag and drop but I wondered if there was  another way? Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Print...via Epson Print Layout
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 06:54:11 PM »
The new Epson Print Layout is a smart way to print and it does a great job with the correct profile. Is there any way to select a file within PM and get it to open in Epson Print Layout automatically? Yes I can have both programmes running and drag and drop but I wondered if there was  another way? Thanks

You could try setting the "Epson Print Layout" application as one of your custom editors and then select photos, right click on them and then choose "Edit selected photos with"->"Epson Print Layout" from the contextual menu.  I don't know how well that application will react to files being sent to it but it's worth a try.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline bluesnappa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Print...via Epson Print Layout
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 12:37:05 PM »
Sorted... by 'assign file to application mapping'... You clearly knew someone would want that one day so built it in...you clever devils. PM just rocks. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 12:50:40 PM by bluesnappa »