Author Topic: Preferences - Image Info  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Chris-J

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Preferences - Image Info
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:58:34 AM »
I recently re-installed Photo Mechanic (and didn't think to save my preferences) and now cannot seem to set any preferences for Image info. I've selected "variables" in the Contact Sheet tab and, for example, double click on "file size" and then OK. However the file size does not appear in image info, also missing in the image preview info. I have quit and restarted the App and even my laptop, but no success.

I'm using PM Version 5 on a 2015 MacBook Pro running OS Sierra 10.12.2

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Preferences - Image Info
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 09:28:27 AM »
I recently re-installed Photo Mechanic (and didn't think to save my preferences) and now cannot seem to set any preferences for Image info. I've selected "variables" in the Contact Sheet tab and, for example, double click on "file size" and then OK. However the file size does not appear in image info, also missing in the image preview info. I have quit and restarted the App and even my laptop, but no success.

I'm using PM Version 5 on a 2015 MacBook Pro running OS Sierra 10.12.2

The Info Text is set elsewhere:

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=User_Manual_Flat_View#Info_Panel

"You can also customize which info is displayed, and the order of display, by using the Set Info Text command on the Settings submenu on the Edit menu. Edit this list to change the sequence of variables displayed in the Info Panel as well as the fields displayed. See Info Variables."

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline Chris-J

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Preferences - Image Info
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 01:11:10 AM »
Got it now, many thanks Kirk