Author Topic: Adding Pricing Profile to PhotoShelter Upload Function  (Read 5105 times)

Offline peyton

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • ACC Photos
Adding Pricing Profile to PhotoShelter Upload Function
« on: March 01, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »
When uploading photos to PhotoShelter, we can currently select where to upload the file(s) and whether or not to make the image publicly searchable.

A problem I have had is after I upload an image, I forget to go back and assign a pricing profile.  Often the file will sit for weeks without being priced.  Has the possibility of allowing assignment of a pricing profile in the PhotoShelter upload dialog been explored?  Or, is it even possible?

Thanks,
Peyton

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Adding Pricing Profile to PhotoShelter Upload Function
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »
Peyton,

When uploading photos to PhotoShelter, we can currently select where to upload the file(s) and whether or not to make the image publicly searchable.

A problem I have had is after I upload an image, I forget to go back and assign a pricing profile.  Often the file will sit for weeks without being priced.  Has the possibility of allowing assignment of a pricing profile in the PhotoShelter upload dialog been explored?  Or, is it even possible?

We'll have to check to see if the PhotoShelter API can support such operations and get back to you.

-Kirk