Author Topic: Color class filter hotkeys  (Read 1761 times)

Offline kayintveen

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Color class filter hotkeys
« on: March 02, 2017, 02:50:20 AM »
Back in the days of Aperture i used there software to cull, select, and edit.
Since it was slow in the editing mode of the software i generally culled my images in preview mode. color/star coded then filtered it back to the coded images and editing them.

I use color coding in PM a lot.
Picking CMD+1 (pink) for my selects
CMD+2 (red) for my send images
and all other for anything i want to group together for some sort of use.

Im thinking of jumping from the awfully slow workflow with lightroom back to using only PM and Photoshop. its so well connected and quick with each other.
but i really need to filter my color classes with hotkeys. i try to use my mouse as less as possible.
is there a wat to do this. with the strange combo of cntrl cmd f1 (which is a horrible combo since i also need the fn key on the new touchbar macbook) is only selecting them and not filtering them.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color class filter hotkeys
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 08:00:15 AM »
Im thinking of jumping from the awfully slow workflow with lightroom back to using only PM and Photoshop. its so well connected and quick with each other.
but i really need to filter my color classes with hotkeys. i try to use my mouse as less as possible.
is there a wat to do this. with the strange combo of cntrl cmd f1 (which is a horrible combo since i also need the fn key on the new touchbar macbook) is only selecting them and not filtering them.

"To remove all filtering and show all images choose View All from the View menu or press F1. ⌘-Ctrl-F1 through ⌘-Ctrl-F9 will also filter the Color Classes."

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php?title=User_Manual_Flat_View#Color_Class_Widget

I just tested the above key combos and they worked for me.

-Kirk