We have a new updated build that solves a number of issues present in the 18040 build. Please see below for release notes.
Version 5.0 Build 18327
• Problems with the Preview panes spontaneously changing while previewing when running on macOS Sierra have been eliminated.
• Setting ratings and color classes from the Contact Sheet only show the progress dialog when the time of completion of the task exceeds 1.5 seconds.
• Fixed ‘blackened’ Featured Org. Code. checkbox in the AP Custom IPTC Stationery Pad dialog.
• Fixed a problem where Access Control Lists were not being copied by Photo Mechanic such that the files at the destination could have incorrect overall permissions.
• Fixed a problem where a recent update to Google Maps requires Internet Explorer 11 or higher in order to work properly. Older versions of Internet Explorer no longer work. PM now forces the use of IE11 which may not exist on all platforms. If you’re having problems using GPS map features in PM, make sure you have an up to date Internet Explorer on your Windows system.
• Updated Canon and Nikon lens information.
• Fixed an issue (on the server) that caused the blue map pin to fail to appear when overwriting existing GPS coordinates.
• Removed the AP Custom button from the various IPTC dialogs. Removed some of the AP user interface elements from the AP section of the Preferences dialog that no longer applied.
• Removed the 6 Art or Object fields from the Edit IPTC List dialog since the popups are no longer accessible in IPTC dialogs.
• Added improved support for the Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II.