Author Topic: Personality Field  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Dan Minto

• Newcomer
  • Always striving to create better images
    • View Profile
    • Dan Minto Photography
Personality Field
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:08:44 PM »
Hello all, probably a very simple answer to this.
I use PM5 to ingest and template/cr to add captions etc.  I then add the player in the Personality field and delete the opposition team in the keywords. I save the image then drag it into Lightroom to crop, add clarity etc., and then export it using a custom preset to limit it to 3MB. It gets saved into a second folder and I then refresh PM5 to see the new content of this folder.
However, when I check the caption data, the Personality field is EMPTY.  The team that has been deleted stays deleted though?
I guess I have a setting checked that shouldn't be but I would be grateful for any ideas someone may have?
Thanks in advance,

Dan M
Some Canon cameras and lenses, just don't tell the Wife which ones....

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Personality Field
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:29:15 AM »
Dan,

Hello all, probably a very simple answer to this.
I use PM5 to ingest and template/cr to add captions etc.  I then add the player in the Personality field and delete the opposition team in the keywords. I save the image then drag it into Lightroom to crop, add clarity etc., and then export it using a custom preset to limit it to 3MB. It gets saved into a second folder and I then refresh PM5 to see the new content of this folder.
However, when I check the caption data, the Personality field is EMPTY.  The team that has been deleted stays deleted though?
I guess I have a setting checked that shouldn't be but I would be grateful for any ideas someone may have?

Did you make LR reload the metadata before you did your export?

-Kirk