Author Topic: Uploading to PhotoShelter  (Read 3168 times)

Offline yoonsbyun

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Uploading to PhotoShelter
« on: April 10, 2017, 06:50:58 PM »
I'm trying to use the File Uploader function to upload to PhotoShelter and the Send button is grayed out. I'm definitely connected — the status says Ready, and when I create a folder in Photo Mechanic it shows up within my console when I'm logged in to PhotoShelter.

I've tried selecting one photo, a couple or an entire folder and it still stays gray. I haven't used the the File Uploader before. Is there something I'm missing?

I'm using OS X 10.12.4 and Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 18327.

Thank you.

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Uploading to PhotoShelter
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:49:49 AM »
I'm trying to use the File Uploader function to upload to PhotoShelter and the Send button is grayed out.

Please make certain that you've chosen a Gallery in the Uploader Preferences section of the PhotoShelter Uploader dialog as it will not upload directly to a Collection. Click the New Gallery button to create a Gallery directly from within the PhotoShelter Uploader dialog. After creating a new Gallery, the Gallery should automatically be selected and the Send button should now be active.

-Jerry

Offline yoonsbyun

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading to PhotoShelter
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 12:43:04 PM »
Thanks, Jerry. That worked. I'm trying to upload archive photos and was creating a new collection. I didn't think to try create a gallery.