Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

Coordination with Adobe Lightroom and other

(1/1)

reinhardkoehler:
Hi,
Color frame adjustment:
The automatic option of LR does not work, particularly if one does have a non English language setup (as in my case German).

Besides you offer only 8 color options, whereas LR does 10. Any chance to add those?

Is it possible to reject / x out?
I guess tagging corresponds to LR pick?

Thanks take care
Reinhard

Kirk Baker:
Reinhard,

--- Quote from: reinhardkoehler on May 05, 2017, 09:06:48 AM ---Color frame adjustment:
The automatic option of LR does not work, particularly if one does have a non English language setup (as in my case German).

Besides you offer only 8 color options, whereas LR does 10. Any chance to add those?
--- End quote ---

We won't be adding more color label slots, no.  You'll have to enter the same German label names you use in Lr into PM.

--- Quote from: reinhardkoehler on May 05, 2017, 09:06:48 AM ---Is it possible to reject / x out?
--- End quote ---

We don't have a dedicated 'reject', people use tag, color label, or rating systems for that.

--- Quote from: reinhardkoehler on May 05, 2017, 09:06:48 AM ---I guess tagging corresponds to LR pick?
--- End quote ---

No.  Lr's 'pick' is internal to Lightroom and cannot be mapped to Photo Mechanic's tag.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version