Author Topic: Is there a limit to the number of keywords stored in the Keywords Panel?  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
I store a lot of different keywords in different Keyword Panels, but when I add new ones and then save them now, when I come back to some of the panels the new keywords have not actually been saved - is there a limit to the number of keywords that can be stored within an individual panel? 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
I store a lot of different keywords in different Keyword Panels, but when I add new ones and then save them now, when I come back to some of the panels the new keywords have not actually been saved - is there a limit to the number of keywords that can be stored within an individual panel?

No, there are no hard limits.  Are you having problems with Keywords or Structured Keywords?

-Kirk

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
the Keywords Panel Kirk if that helps? Add new keywords as in the past, and then save the "set" is it called? Only when I come back to the set, the recent keywords I added are no longer there..........

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Sets of keywords are saved/loaded from snapshots.  If you've loaded the Master keywords list (the Keywords that are used in the IPTC dialogs) then you'd need to "Save to Master" if you want your keywords to be added to the Master keywords list.

Here is the documentation for that feature:

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php/User_Manual_Flat_View#Keywords_Panel

HTH,

-Kirk