Author Topic: Getty ftp uploading issue  (Read 2194 times)

Offline rdalrt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Getty ftp uploading issue
« on: July 02, 2017, 06:40:15 PM »
I had an issue uploading files to Getty last night.  I had upgraded to the latest build a couple days ago.  Had not changed anything else in my settings.  When I tried to upload to the Getty Live server last night, the upload would only complete 1-3 photos and then stop/hang.  Only fix was to quit PM and upload again.  Over and over.  1-3 photos at a time.  I then downgraded to an earlier build that had worked fine before, but encountered the same issue.

Another photog in the group had updated to the latest build and had no issues uploading to his wires ftp.  So I am wondering if it could have been an issue with Getty's ftp server?  Anything else I should check/consider?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Getty ftp uploading issue
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 10:39:18 PM »
I had an issue uploading files to Getty last night.  I had upgraded to the latest build a couple days ago.  Had not changed anything else in my settings.  When I tried to upload to the Getty Live server last night, the upload would only complete 1-3 photos and then stop/hang.  Only fix was to quit PM and upload again.  Over and over.  1-3 photos at a time.  I then downgraded to an earlier build that had worked fine before, but encountered the same issue.

Another photog in the group had updated to the latest build and had no issues uploading to his wires ftp.  So I am wondering if it could have been an issue with Getty's ftp server?  Anything else I should check/consider?

No changes were made to the upload system so I expect you had some temporary local internet issues or the Getty FTP server was having problems.

-Kirk