Author Topic: Importing  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Dbjsportphotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Importing
« on: September 07, 2017, 08:58:08 AM »
This is just a screen shot from my office computer but my main computer I use is missing the check mark on the colors and the are not there during import.  I am not sure if there is a preference that got shut off or not but I can't where to have those items checked.  Also I am having an issue when I import.  Its not all the time but from time to time my tagged photos via voice and in camera tag do not show up as tagged photos but they still import.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Importing
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:29:21 AM »
This is just a screen shot from my office computer but my main computer I use is missing the check mark on the colors and the are not there during import.  I am not sure if there is a preference that got shut off or not but I can't where to have those items checked.  Also I am having an issue when I import.  Its not all the time but from time to time my tagged photos via voice and in camera tag do not show up as tagged photos but they still import.

Could you post a screen shot of the same area, but on the computer that is exhibiting the problem?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Dbjsportphotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:29:57 AM »
yes, when I get home.  Thank you

Offline Dbjsportphotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 07:42:20 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to do this

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 08:00:51 PM »
http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php/User_Manual_Flat_View#Color_Class_Widget

"To set a Color Class display default, set the Widget to display the Classes you want, right-click on the Widget and select Set as Default. Later you can reset the Widget to the new default by right-clicking and choosing Restore to Default."

Basically click on the colors that you want to be back on (they toggle).  Click on the checkbox to the left of the widget to activate it.  Then right-click on the widget and choose 'Set as Default' to store your default preferences which will be restored each time a new contact sheet window is created.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline Dbjsportphotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »
That worked,  thank you so much for the quick response