Author Topic: IPTC Info Dialog Table Defaults  (Read 2987 times)

Offline mklass

• View Profile
    • Mick Klass Photography
IPTC Info Dialog Table Defaults
« on: September 12, 2017, 07:54:03 PM »
Using PM 5.0 build 18895 in OS X 10.12.2

In the PM IPTC Info dialog, there are several tables for location info, mode info, licensing info, etc. When adding a row to this PM filled the cells in the row with "default". Is there a way to assign a default value to these, such as my name in the licensing info table, so I don't have to enter it or pick it from the drop down every time?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC Info Dialog Table Defaults
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:00:36 AM »
Mick,

In the PM IPTC Info dialog, there are several tables for location info, mode info, licensing info, etc. When adding a row to this PM filled the cells in the row with "default". Is there a way to assign a default value to these, such as my name in the licensing info table, so I don't have to enter it or pick it from the drop down every time?

No.  There is no system in place that will allow you to change the default cell values.

-Kirk

Offline mklass

• View Profile
    • Mick Klass Photography
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:33:52 AM »
Mick,

No.  There is no system in place that will allow you to change the default cell values.

-Kirk
OK. Could Thisbe considered for a future
 enhancement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 08:43:42 AM »
Mick,

OK. Could This be considered for a future enhancement?

Sure, but it won't be implemented for a while.  PM6's feature list is now frozen.

-Kirk