Author Topic: Macphun Applications  (Read 1763 times)

Offline jmfrankel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Macphun Applications
« on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:28 AM »
Hello, all. I can't get images edited in any of the Macphun applications to display in PM 5. These apps include images edited in Luminar and Aurora, Macphun's flagship products, as well as those edited in Intensify CK, Focus CK, Tonality CK, Snapheal CK and FX Photo Studio CK, the company's older products. I can export such images to a standard file format that does display in PM, but I'd like my source files to show in PM as well. Is there some way to accomplish this? Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Macphun Applications
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 12:03:14 PM »
Hello, all. I can't get images edited in any of the Macphun applications to display in PM 5. These apps include images edited in Luminar and Aurora, Macphun's flagship products, as well as those edited in Intensify CK, Focus CK, Tonality CK, Snapheal CK and FX Photo Studio CK, the company's older products. I can export such images to a standard file format that does display in PM, but I'd like my source files to show in PM as well. Is there some way to accomplish this? Thanks.

No.  Macphun does not provide documentation or source code/libraries for accessing their file types.  We have no way to render their file formats.  They are proprietary.

-Kirk