Author Topic: number of lines in labels for Contact sheet  (Read 3363 times)

Offline NaturePix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Peter Llewellyn Photography
number of lines in labels for Contact sheet
« on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:26 AM »
Hi Kirk

As usual great improvements to the product.

I was wondering if there was any way we could add a selection to the labels in the contact sheet so that for example the full contents of the caption field are viewable instead of a truncated one line version?

Another question refers to the structured keywords. Is there any way that I can add my own structured list to suit my specialized subject area? I have been trying to do this but clicking on 'Add Path" results in Photomechanic crashing. I am using a Macbookpro if this helps.

Peter
International Sports, Wildlife and Nature Photography

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: number of lines in labels for Contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:45:13 AM »
As usual great improvements to the product.

I was wondering if there was any way we could add a selection to the labels in the contact sheet so that for example the full contents of the caption field are viewable instead of a truncated one line version?

Not before we go final.  Maybe I can add that to a point release to 4.5.

Quote from: HorsePix
Another question refers to the structured keywords. Is there any way that I can add my own structured list to suit my specialized subject area? I have been trying to do this but clicking on 'Add Path" results in Photomechanic crashing. I am using a Macbookpro if this helps.

I saw your crash report.  Can you give me anymore details on how to exactly reproduce the crash?

Thanks!

-Kirk

Offline NaturePix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Peter Llewellyn Photography
Re: number of lines in labels for Contact sheet
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 12:55:52 PM »
Hi Kirk

I had this crash twice - now try as I might I cannot reproduce it. If it happens again I will contact you further

Peter
International Sports, Wildlife and Nature Photography