Author Topic: Disable Upload option to Contact Sheets  (Read 4200 times)

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
Disable Upload option to Contact Sheets
« on: October 30, 2017, 12:27:24 AM »
Would it be possible to add an option to contact sheets that would stop uploading?

I ingest Images in to one folder, where I caption then send my selected images to Ps before running an action that saves them in my Export folder for Uploading. In error, I have uploaded unedited images from my Ingest folder.  :-[ Having an option to disable Upload, would stop  accedental uploading.

Thanks Jon

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Disable Upload option to Contact Sheets
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:44:06 AM »
Would it be possible to add an option to contact sheets that would stop uploading?

I ingest Images in to one folder, where I caption then send my selected images to Ps before running an action that saves them in my Export folder for Uploading. In error, I have uploaded unedited images from my Ingest folder.  :-[ Having an option to disable Upload, would stop  accedental uploading.

How would PM know which folders it should prevent the upload feature from working?

-Kirk

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 11:32:30 PM »
Hi Kirk

Ideally, a right click on the tab at the top which would change colour to show it Upload is disabled.

Jon

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:05:04 AM »
Jon,

Ideally, a right click on the tab at the top which would change colour to show it Upload is disabled.

Sounds like something that you could forget to do and then still have the same problem.

-Kirk

Offline JonHob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 12:16:39 AM »
I’m thinking it could be an option that is, at default set to on or upload. Disabling Upload would need to be set.