Author Topic: Remapping of shortcut on Mac  (Read 2248 times)

Offline guill69f

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Remapping of shortcut on Mac
« on: November 07, 2017, 01:15:34 PM »
Dear forum users, a second question related to my discovery of PM:  is there a possibility to remap keyboard shortcuts, in the spirit of what is possible for instance in Capture One?
The background for my request is I realize quite specific to my user case: I work from a Mac Book Pro (US version), but using characters from 2 European languages, i have customized my keyboard keys and did some remapping for them.
I have tested all PM shortcuts and they are all working fine, except shortcuts to either assign star or colour ratings. If I could redefine those shortcuts in the program it would make my day. As a workaround, when i need to assign stars or colours, what i do is i switch my keyboard parameters to US, and then I go back to my customized set-up when I am done.

Hope I have been clear in the description of my problem...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Remapping of shortcut on Mac
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 03:25:19 PM »
Dear forum users, a second question related to my discovery of PM:  is there a possibility to remap keyboard shortcuts, in the spirit of what is possible for instance in Capture One?
The background for my request is I realize quite specific to my user case: I work from a Mac Book Pro (US version), but using characters from 2 European languages, i have customized my keyboard keys and did some remapping for them.
I have tested all PM shortcuts and they are all working fine, except shortcuts to either assign star or colour ratings. If I could redefine those shortcuts in the program it would make my day. As a workaround, when i need to assign stars or colours, what i do is i switch my keyboard parameters to US, and then I go back to my customized set-up when I am done.

Hope I have been clear in the description of my problem...

PM does not offer the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts.

-Kirk

Offline guill69f

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Remapping of shortcut on Mac
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »
Ok, thanks, I'll go with my workaround then

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk