Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

BUG?The straight lines of the picture is jagged in macOS Sierra

(1/5) > >>

zhpenn:
When Previewing Photo using PM, The straight lines of the picture is jagged in macOS Sierra

This does not happen before I upgrade to macOS Sierra, not happen in the other iMac with EI Captain

Please take a look at the screenshot, this is very annoying when selecting group photos via PM, can not see if people's eyes are open or not. is it possible to fix it? thanks a lot

FVlcek:
Is that in zoom to fit window view or also at 100% zoom? Are you using HiDPI display (Retina), per chance? What are your Preview preferences regarding High DPI display rendering, sharpening and RAW rendering (using Apple's ImageIO or embedded jpeg for previewing raw files)?

Try different settings for the HiDPI display if you are on a Retina device. The Best (uses more memory) is slowest, but most accurate (PM Settings/Preview/High DPI Display Quality).

zhpenn:
It is the fit window(Zoom is unchecked)
I'm not using Retina monitor, in the preference I have tried 3 different options(Standard, better, best), but still the same.
and sharpening is unchecked as always.
the preview is using raw embedded jpeg

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: zhpenn on November 12, 2017, 09:17:57 PM ---It is the fit window(Zoom is unchecked)
I'm not using Retina monitor, in the preference I have tried 3 different options(Standard, better, best), but still the same.
and sharpening is unchecked as always.
the preview is using raw embedded jpeg

--- End quote ---

Does resizing the preview window slightly produce any change in the image quality?

-Kirk

zhpenn:
Hi Kirk, I have tried that, the quality does not improve, still the same, just slightly shift the jigsaw locations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version