Author Topic: can not access print settings menu  (Read 3857 times)

Offline esmcl2

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
can not access print settings menu
« on: November 15, 2017, 09:43:58 PM »
I am running PM 5.0, build 18980 on windows 7.  I want to run a contact sheet.  After selecting  images to print, I then go to Print command under File and the window that comes up is the Print Setup for my Epson Stylus Photo R2880 rather than the Print Setting menu.  Please offer some guidance.  Is my PM corrupted?  What can I do to access the Print Settings menu?  Thank you in advance.   ESMCL2.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: can not access print settings menu
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »
I am running PM 5.0, build 18980 on windows 7.  I want to run a contact sheet.  After selecting  images to print, I then go to Print command under File and the window that comes up is the Print Setup for my Epson Stylus Photo R2880 rather than the Print Setting menu.  Please offer some guidance.  Is my PM corrupted?  What can I do to access the Print Settings menu?  Thank you in advance.   ESMCL2.

Hold down the Shift key while bringing up the Print Setup and you should see Print Settings dialog.

-Kirk

Offline esmcl2

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »
Hi Kirk,
I have attempted to access the Print Settings per your instructions (holding down shift key, clicking on File, then clicking on Print) and results continue to be the same - the Print Setup menu appears.  Could you suggest something else or is my PM corrupted?

Thanks in advance, ESMCL2

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 08:15:22 AM »
Sorry, hold down the Shift key while bringing up "Page Setup..." from the File menu.

-Kirk