Author Topic: Print menu  (Read 2385 times)

Offline FxRphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Print menu
« on: November 25, 2017, 09:19:34 AM »
Hello,

The print menu is near perfect, however, it takes some time to set the margins correctly regarding that the print zone could be different from a printer to another. It would be very useful to have an option to set the printing size of a picture, the width for instance.

And maybe, the possibility to set more than one external editor...

Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Print menu
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 05:51:40 PM »
Launching preferences allow one editor per file type and an additional ten custom editors that you can use with any image/video type.

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php/User_Manual_Flat_View#Launching_Preferences

Specifically:

Assign Specific Application to File Type: Click ‘Set...’ to assign different file formats to different applications. You might like to use Photoshop as the default but also set ImageReady to open GIFs and a particular RAW Converter to process NEF files. These options are shown when using the right-click context menu option on photos in the contact sheet: ‘Edit Photos with’. You can also use "Custom Editor" slots to be able to assign External editors as options that appear when you select 'Edit photos with..." from the menu.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline FxRphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Print menu
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:59:05 AM »
Ok, my fault, I set the raw file editor but I missed the 10 custom editor lines. Shame on me...
Thanks for your help

Fx