Author Topic: default colour class filtering  (Read 2119 times)

Offline mathewfarrell

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
default colour class filtering
« on: December 17, 2017, 02:05:49 AM »
Hi all

Traditionally, when opening a new contact sheet, I'm used to no colour class filters being on. ie all images are visible.

Recently, I've had one particular colour class being filtered whenever I open a new contact sheet, and now, two classes. These classes represent filtering that I typically use, but I've got no idea how this default behaviour was set.

Can any shed any light into this?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: default colour class filtering
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 07:42:41 AM »
Hi all

Traditionally, when opening a new contact sheet, I'm used to no colour class filters being on. ie all images are visible.

Recently, I've had one particular colour class being filtered whenever I open a new contact sheet, and now, two classes. These classes represent filtering that I typically use, but I've got no idea how this default behaviour was set.

Can any shed any light into this?

http://wiki.camerabits.com/en/index.php/User_Manual_Flat_View#Color_Class_Widget

To set a Color Class display default, set the Widget to display the Classes you want, right-click on the Widget and select Set as Default. Later you can reset the Widget to the new default by right-clicking and choosing Restore to Default.

The same thing can be done to the 5-star ratings filter widget.

-Kirk