Author Topic: Rename no longer works  (Read 2132 times)

Offline ebouwens

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Rename no longer works
« on: December 12, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »
I am running PM ver. 5.0, build 19094 (12cba6f) on an Intel based Mac OS 10.11.6

I recently upgraded to v 5.0.

Since upgrading to v 5.0 the rename function seems to have almost universally stopped working.   The only exception is that it will work if I choose only one photo at a time.    Prior to upgrading the rename function worked fine.   

So far I've tried:
...to see how many photos selected it will rename, and the limit is 1 file selected.
... to see if it matters whether the files are on SD card reader or already imported to the hard drive  -->  it makes no difference.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Rename no longer works
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »
I am running PM ver. 5.0, build 19094 (12cba6f) on an Intel based Mac OS 10.11.6

I recently upgraded to v 5.0.

Since upgrading to v 5.0 the rename function seems to have almost universally stopped working.   The only exception is that it will work if I choose only one photo at a time.    Prior to upgrading the rename function worked fine.   

So far I've tried:
...to see how many photos selected it will rename, and the limit is 1 file selected.
... to see if it matters whether the files are on SD card reader or already imported to the hard drive  -->  it makes no difference.

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]

They'll be able to work with you interactively to solve your problem.

-Kirk