Author Topic: After Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3 (17D102) Update, Photomechanic stopped working  (Read 2163 times)

Offline mightypecan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I forget the exact dialogue, but as soon as I updated Mac OS to 10.13.3 (17D102), Photomechanic became unusable. I then uninstalled it, and tried reinstalling. Now I can not even reinstall it. Upon trying to drag the PM icon into the applications folder, I'm hit with this message..."The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items." I even tried logging in with the 'root' account and received the same message. What's going on? My workflow has come to a halt.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
I forget the exact dialogue, but as soon as I updated Mac OS to 10.13.3 (17D102), Photomechanic became unusable. I then uninstalled it, and tried reinstalling. Now I can not even reinstall it. Upon trying to drag the PM icon into the applications folder, I'm hit with this message..."The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items." I even tried logging in with the 'root' account and received the same message. What's going on? My workflow has come to a halt.

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]

They should be able to troubleshoot the problem with you interactively.

-Kirk