Author Topic: Identify Ratings made by Canon 7D Markii  (Read 2185 times)

Offline JBrown0925

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Identify Ratings made by Canon 7D Markii
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:30:33 PM »
I have a Canon 7D Mark ii and I use the ratings button.  Going through a number of tutorials, I see where I can load LOCKED pictures,  I was wondering if once I ingest my photos can I quickly see my RATED photos and the ratings I gave while in the camera.

Offline Bob Russell

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Identify Ratings made by Canon 7D Markii
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:41:00 AM »
Photo Mechanic 5 will find the star ratings added by your 7D Mk II.  If you lock the file in the camera, then you can set Ingest to only copy the Locked files, using the Filter files menu on the right side.

--Bob

Offline JBrown0925

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »
Thank you for the response.  I understand the LOCK feature, which is great, is there a way to quickly identify the RATED (STARS) that I used?  ( the only way I can see is to go through each picture and see if there is a RATING on them.

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 02:18:50 PM »
Thank you for the response.  I understand the LOCK feature, which is great, is there a way to quickly identify the RATED (STARS) that I used?  ( the only way I can see is to go through each picture and see if there is a RATING on them.

If you want to only see particular ratings, use the Ratings Widget in the bottom right corner of the Contact Sheet window to choose what ratings you want to see.

HTH,

-Kirk