Author Topic: Speed up caption work with variables person shown and variables  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Lajos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hy friends,

i'am sill looking for a answer to speed up my caption work with ITPC-field person shown. Here my idea.

First step: all persons on the image go in to the person shown filed (always from left to right!)
Example:Devin Booker (No.31, FC Bayern Munich e.V.), Dennis Clifford (No.42, Alba Berlin)
Second step: using text file like:
{day0}.{month0}.{year4} - {city}; {persons} and  {persons} in portrait. Match between {event}, {suppcat2} at the {location} in {city}/{country}. Credit: {credit}
Third step: here cames the problem. The {persons} variables read all persons in once. But I like the frist person from the person shown-field, the second etc. etc. I know there must be any solution for this problem. Any ideas?

Thanks for helping.
Lajos
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:08:17 AM by Lajos »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Speed up caption work with variables person shown and variables
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
Lajos,

i'am sill looking for a answer to speed up my caption work with ITPC-field person shown. Here my idea.

First step: all persons on the image go in to the person shown filed (always from left to right!)
Example:Devin Booker (No.31, FC Bayern Munich e.V.), Dennis Clifford (No.42, Alba Berlin)
Second step: using text file like:
{day0}.{month0}.{year4} - {city}; {persons} and  {persons} in portrait. Match between {event}, {suppcat2} at the {location} in {city}/{country}. Credit: {credit}
Third step: here cames the problem. The {persons} variables read all persons in once. But I like the frist person from the person shown-field, the second etc. etc. I know there must be any solution for this problem. Any ideas?

There is no way to extract a single person from the {persons} variable, or from any list-type variable like {keywords}.

I do not know of any workarounds to get the result that you desire.

-Kirk