Author Topic: navigator auto opens on PM launch  (Read 3693 times)

Offline jaylaprete

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
navigator auto opens on PM launch
« on: June 27, 2018, 07:31:18 PM »
I am using a 2017 MacBookPro (high Sierra) with PM 5 build 19631. When I launch PM, a window opens and the navigator is open. It is closed when I quit PM but opens when I relaunch. I would like navigator to stay closed. Is there a way to keep it from opening?

Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: navigator auto opens on PM launch
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 08:20:27 PM »

Offline jaylaprete

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 11:54:57 AM »
Thanks Kirk. I tried changing those settings and as long as I select one that opens a contact sheet, the navigator opens. Even if I quit PM with navigator closed, it opens again on launch. I have also just figured out that this problem only occurs when I launch PM from one of my desktops but NOT the desktop that PM is set to "always open" on. If I open PM from the desktop that is is supposed to stay on, then the contact sheet opens without the navigator. Hopefully that makes sense. Is there another solve or is an OS issue?

Thanks again for your help.

Jay

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
Thanks Kirk. I tried changing those settings and as long as I select one that opens a contact sheet, the navigator opens. Even if I quit PM with navigator closed, it opens again on launch. I have also just figured out that this problem only occurs when I launch PM from one of my desktops but NOT the desktop that PM is set to "always open" on. If I open PM from the desktop that is is supposed to stay on, then the contact sheet opens without the navigator. Hopefully that makes sense. Is there another solve or is an OS issue?

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]