Author Topic: Color Class display at the smallest Contact Sheet thumbnail sizes  (Read 1414 times)

Offline brettwilhelm

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
We're in the process of using PM and various color classes to sort and leverage hundreds of thousands of images as part of an ongoing archiving project.  Part of the process is scrolling through masses of thumbnails to identify color coded selects and where they sit relative to un classed non-selects.  I've noticed that the Color Class bar beneath each thumbnail doesn't display at the smallest 2-3 thumbnail sizes.  I see where I can customize the Preferences>Contact sheet to display a label that shows the numeric equivalent, or the color class html code, etc. but nothing to actually display the color itself, even if it was a very small square. Is there a setting I'm missing? Or is it just not supported at the smallest thumbnail settings?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Class display at the smallest Contact Sheet thumbnail sizes
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 05:30:08 PM »
We're in the process of using PM and various color classes to sort and leverage hundreds of thousands of images as part of an ongoing archiving project.  Part of the process is scrolling through masses of thumbnails to identify color coded selects and where they sit relative to un classed non-selects.  I've noticed that the Color Class bar beneath each thumbnail doesn't display at the smallest 2-3 thumbnail sizes.  I see where I can customize the Preferences>Contact sheet to display a label that shows the numeric equivalent, or the color class html code, etc. but nothing to actually display the color itself, even if it was a very small square. Is there a setting I'm missing? Or is it just not supported at the smallest thumbnail settings?

Color labels are not drawn at the smallest sizes.

-Kirk