Author Topic: Upload command with SmugMug not working  (Read 3415 times)

Offline gdpaige

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Upload command with SmugMug not working
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:31:39 AM »
I have used the Upload command to push images into SmugMug galleries for years, and now it does not work. The dialog components in PM have not changed, but when I seek to identify the gallery for the upload, it no longer shows the set of galleries on the website. I presume that means that PM is not able to log into my account at SmugMug, but nothing has changed, and I can manually upload images from PM to SmugMug with their upload receiver functions--drag images from PM tnto the upload window in Smugmug once logged in and with a gallery selected. Any wisdom on this?
The attached file has my PM upload settings. It shows a gallery for upload, 'Costa Rica,' but this is the last one used, and no options arise when trying to change it.
Gary

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upload command with SmugMug not working
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 05:07:09 PM »
I have used the Upload command to push images into SmugMug galleries for years, and now it does not work. The dialog components in PM have not changed, but when I seek to identify the gallery for the upload, it no longer shows the set of galleries on the website. I presume that means that PM is not able to log into my account at SmugMug, but nothing has changed, and I can manually upload images from PM to SmugMug with their upload receiver functions--drag images from PM tnto the upload window in Smugmug once logged in and with a gallery selected. Any wisdom on this?
The attached file has my PM upload settings. It shows a gallery for upload, 'Costa Rica,' but this is the last one used, and no options arise when trying to change it.
Gary

SmugMug stopped supporting the API we were using to communicate with SmugMug.  We're working on a solution.

More info: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=11448.0

-Kirk

Offline Rob Gray photographer

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Upload command with SmugMug not working
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 12:09:24 AM »
Morning Kirk,

Is this the same error i am getting ?

private method `gsub' called for nil:NilClass

Regards
Rob