Author Topic: Color Mangement - iMac Second Monitor  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Mike Steinbach

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Color Mangement - iMac Second Monitor
« on: August 28, 2018, 05:52:15 PM »
When my thumbnails are on the second monitor they are not looking like they are color managed. When I move it to the main screen (iMac) they are and look great.  If I enlarge them from the second monitor (Dell) to the iMac the enlarged version is color managed.  Occasionally if I click on a thumbnail it will pop over to color managed.  All the issues are showing on the dell 27" monitor and only with PM, if I open up an image with preview it displays as color managed on both screens.

System info: 2017 iMac 4.2, 40 gigs of ram, Radeon 580 w/8 gigs of memory.  Both monitors are calibrated with i1 Pro. 

Ideas?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Mangement - iMac Second Monitor
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 06:56:38 PM »
When my thumbnails are on the second monitor they are not looking like they are color managed. When I move it to the main screen (iMac) they are and look great.  If I enlarge them from the second monitor (Dell) to the iMac the enlarged version is color managed.  Occasionally if I click on a thumbnail it will pop over to color managed.  All the issues are showing on the dell 27" monitor and only with PM, if I open up an image with preview it displays as color managed on both screens.

System info: 2017 iMac 4.2, 40 gigs of ram, Radeon 580 w/8 gigs of memory.  Both monitors are calibrated with i1 Pro. 

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2800 option 2

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]

Offline Mike Steinbach

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mangement - iMac Second Monitor
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:02:05 PM »
Thanks,  I may have a resolution myself. I’ve just updated the i1 software and the issue isn’t apparent. If it reappears I’ll contact support.

Thank you!